Kaleidoscope Villa - Villa Details
Learn More about Kaleidoscope Villa, the US Virgin Islands
Kaleidoscope Villa was designed with four couples in mind with equal accommodations, private entrances, one level and a circular car court for easy access and parking.
- Kaleidoscope Villa is a gated WATERFRONT lot on the prestigious gated Ditleff Point with a private path to the water below the villa on Kaleidoscope’s truly private beach.
- Only Minutes to Cruz Bay Village for Dining and shopping
- Five built-in high efficiency A/Cs, one for each bedroom and the Great Room.
- 40' x 11' Heated Infinity Edge pool.
- Secluded private Hot Tub with music and a view.
- High Speed Wireless Internet throughout
- Dish/Satellite Flat Screen TV's in all rooms.
- Sonos Sound system to all rooms, pool deck and Jacuzzi.
- Land phone line with Complimentary Long Distance to the mainland.
- Desktop Computer with printer/fax/scan/copier.
- Linen Service once per visit with a 7 night stay.
- 4 Bedrooms each with cathedral ceiling, bathroom, and balcony.
- Three Laundry rooms.
- 4 Master Suites with high quality mattresses and linens.
- Private balconies on each bedroom with seating.
- Flat-screen TV's in all bedrooms.
- Each bungalow has a connecting private door between its two bedrooms which can be opened to enable monitoring young children.
- Gourmet Kitchen with professional appliances, ice machine and wine cooler.
- A Large 55' HD flat-screen TV with Satellite connection, 3-D Blue-Ray player.
- Books for Adults and Children
- Board Games for adults and for kids
- Two extra Elegant Powder Rooms.
- Custom private stone and walkway path from Villa to beach.
- Tommy Bahama Dining room chairs and swivel rockers.
- Eight Backpack Beach Chairs
- Hard and soft sided coolers
- Corn Hole game
- Snorkel equipment and fins for adults and children.
- Villa has large Veranda areas for dining and relaxing in the shade or in the sun.
- Leeward Terrace for alfresco dining and large professional Grill for cooking local fish.
- Circular Driveway can accommodate 4-6 vehicles with ease.
- 45 KW regularly serviced and maintained generator to power entire villa.
- A private custom stone path leads directly to a cove on Fish Bay from Kaleidoscope Villa lot with unusually good snorkeling due lack of public access.
- Guests are permitted to use the gated private Ditleff Point Homeowner’s beach, a long sandy and pebble beach with areas of shade and sun. Bring our beach chairs while you snorkel Ditleff Bay.
|Location||South side of St. John, Ditleff Point in the US Virgin Islands (waterfront villa)|
|Floor Plan||Click here to view Kaleidoscope's floor plan|
|Bedroom Specs||4 kings|
|Baths||4 full, 2 half baths|
|Pool Specs||12' x 40' x 5' deep - NO DIVING!|
|Spa / Hot Tub||Yes|
|Spa / Hot Tub Specs||Seats 8|
|Nearest Beach||Ditleff Point Beech 400 yard stroll, Mike's Cove 80 ft. down|
|Nearest Golf Course||Mahogany Run Golf Course (St. Thomas)|
|Children Welcome||Yes - Under 8 Please Inquire - Waiver Required|
|Maid Service Frequency||Linens and towels changed mid-week included. Daily maid service available at $90 per week per bedroom.|
|Transportation||Take Taxi from St. Thomas Airport to Red Hook Ferry dock - We will escort from St. John Ferry dock to Kaleidoscope Villa|
|Smoking||Not permitted in the house - Outside only|